The lower part of the body is more difficult to tone and shape than the rest of it and women due to their longer waist accumulate more fat on this body area. Knowing the fact that beautiful legs are the essence of female beauty each lady wants to be free of fat on this specific body area. Plus, fat very easily accumulates on the thighs as well.
No need for worries as in this article we shall present several exercises that will help you to shape and tone your legs and at the same time lower all that unwanted fat accumulated on your thighs.
Inner Thigh Workouts for Nicely Sculpted Thighs and Legs
Here below are the exercises which will help you to have nicely looking legs and thighs. These exercises can be performed at the comfort of your home thus saving you the time going to the gym and keeping your pocket full.
- Side-To-Side Plies
- Take the upright standing position facing forward with your hands on the hips, and then place the right leg in front of you in order to leave a space of three feet between your legs.
- Bend the knee of the leg that is in front of you and make sure for the knee and toes to be aligned at an angle of 45 degrees.
- On the other hand, the left leg should always have the knee slightly bent so that you can dip into the plies as low as you can. When you are in the lowest position, ensure to stay in it for a half a minute.
- After that slowly straighten your legs sliding the left heel into the right heel meanwhile squeeze your thighs and hold the squeeze for another half a minute.
- Do a big step to the back by using your left leg, and then return to the plies position.
- Do 10 reps.
- Side Shuffle Switch
In order to get all the optimal results of performing inner thigh workouts in your home you need to do at least one fast-paced exercise in your workout. This exercise will help you to reap all the benefits of inner thigh exercising which will work out the entire thigh, tone your legs, and efficiently burn a lot of calories.
- Get in a standing position with your legs together and positioned arms on each side of the body.
- Begin shuffling to the side by doing three fast steps to the side. Follow the left-right-left pattern by raising the right knee up, then bending the left knee and swinging the right arm forward for balance.
- Switch the shuffle pattern to right-left-right, but do not take breaks between switching. Now, raise the left knee up, bend the right knee, and then swing the left hand forward.
- Repeat the exercise for 20 times, changing sides.
- Try to do it as fast as possible, and in order to achieve that you can use “1, 2, 3” count. In time you will get very fast and you will get the wanted results.
- Sumo Squat Slide In
By doing this exercise you will for sure wear those skinny jeans and feel extremely confident as this exercise will efficiently tone up your inner thighs. It will quickly burn all that excess fat accumulated in this body area. This exercise is widely used in the world of ballet.
- Position your toes and knees at a 45-degree angle.
- With your right foot make one wide step to the side, and then go down on a squat as low as you can.
- Have in mind to keep your back straight during the whole exercise with your hips pushed down and hands straightened in front of you so that you touch the floor with the tip of the fingers.
- Once your body is properly straightened, slide the right leg next to the left leg till the heels touch and then lift your arms up high and straight as if trying to reach for the ceiling. This is the complete exercise.
- Now change the leg and repeat the procedure.
- Do 20 reps, switching the leg after each rep.
- Side Lunges
These are the most commonly performed exercises for inner thighs performed at home because they are very efficient in toning both the inner and outer parts of the thighs.
- Take the upright standing position with straight legs and hands on the hips.
- Put one of your legs to the side by doing a wide step and then go low into the lunge position.
- Now, bend the knee of the leg that supports the body, meanwhile straightening out the leg that did the lunge, and push the hips backward.
- Push on the leg with the bent knee and go back to a straight position, while bringing that leg in front of you in a cross, but without touching the floor. Now, swing the leg back and repeat the exercise.
- Do 15 reps with each leg.