As a result of depression lot of people in America consume Prozac as the quickest pain reveler, but not so many knows the plenty of side effects that it causes like:
According to RXList, Prozac can result in these small side effects:
- Cold signs, such as stuffy nose, or sneezing
- Feeling nervous, dizziness
- Dry mouth
- Weight changes and increased hunger
- Upset stomach and constipation
- Impotence, minimized libido, and difficulty having an orgasm.
More serous side effects of this drug include:
- Common side effects of Prozac include: anxiety, drowsiness, tremor, diarrhea, dyspepsia, nausea, nervousness, insomnia, weakness, headache, xerostomia, decreased libido, anorexia, and decreased appetite.
- Other side effects include: bulimia nervosa, dizziness, skin rash, and diaphoresis.
You should think twice before getting the next pill after reading all these, but there is a substitute for Prozac and that is a couple of handfuls of cashews.
Delicately sweet yet crunchy and delicious cashew nut is packed with energy, antioxidants, minerals and vitamins that are essential for robust health.
What does this mean for the body? Studies show that magnesium helps diminish the frequency of migraines, improve cognitive ability, and also lowers blood pressure, which can prevent heart attacks. Copper contains antioxidants that render free radicals harmless. This protects against heart disease and cancer.
Replace the Prozac for this snack that can contain healthy benefits with no side effects.