This effective tonic dates to the medieval era, a period where individuals died from all sorts of illness. It has powerful antibiotic and antifungal properties, increases blood circulation and lymph flow. It’s the very best choice for fighting yeast infection.The common yeast infection, also known as vaginitis, is a painful condition that many women experience at some point in their lives.
What is the purpose of this tonic?
This tonic cures numerous diseases because of its improvement of blood circulation and blood purifying action.Blood purifiers have been traditionally recommended to clear up morbid conditions such as cysts, abscesses, acne and skin eruptive diseases like chicken pox and measles. They are also traditionally viewed as anti-cancer remedies.
It is better to wear gloves during the preparation because of the chili peppers.
- 2 tablespoon turmeric powder or 2 pieces of turmeric root
- 700 ml. apple cider vinegar (natural).
- ¼ carefully chopped garlic.
- ¼ finely chopped onion.
- 2 fresh very hot chili peppers.
- ¼ grated ginger.
- 2 tablespoons grated horseradish.
Put the apple cider vinegar filling the mix to the top. Keep it in a dark place for 2 weeks and shake a number of times a day. After 2 weeks, squeeze and strain the mix with gauze over it. You can use the dry mix for cooking or mix it with olive oil for a salad dressing.
How to use it:
You can consume a piece of lemon or orange after it because of the chilly taste. Gargle and swallow the mix however don’t dilute it with water. Take 1 teaspoon daily and increase the quantity slowly till you reach a dosage of 1 small glass a day. Take a tablespoon 5-6 times a day for sever infection. This mix is safe for children and pregnant ladies in little dosages.
- Turmericis a spice that comes from the turmeric plant. It is commonly used in Asian food.Turmeric is used for arthritis, heartburn (dyspepsia), joint pain, stomach pain, Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis, bypass surgery, hemorrhage, diarrhea, intestinal gas, stomach bloating, loss of appetite, jaundice, liver problems.
- Garlicis a plant in the onion family, grown for its cooking properties and health effects. It is high in a sulfur compound called Alicen, which is believed to bring most of the health benefits.
- Onion has a milder but similar action like garlic. They form a powerful duo working together.
- Horseradish– The intact horseradish root has hardly any aroma. When cut or grated, however, enzymes from the now-broken plant cells break down sinigrin (a glucosinolate) to produce allyl isothiocyanate (mustard oil), which irritates the mucous of the sinuses and eyes.
- Gingeris a common ingredient in Asian and Indian cuisine. However, ginger has been used for its medicinal properties for centuries among many cultures.
- Chili pepperscontain antioxidants, including vitamin C and carotenoids, which might also help improve insulin regulation.
- Apple cider vinegar–The antibiotic properties of apple cider vinegar can help improve the acid content in the stomach, reducing heartburn and acid reflux.
- Calcium is essential for living organisms, particularly in cell physiology where movement of the calcium ion into and out of the cytoplasm functions as a signal for many cellular processes.
Apple cider vinegar is abundant in potassium and more
Apple cider vinegar is used alone or with honey for weak bones (osteoporosis),weight loss, leg cramps and pain, upset stomach, sore throats, sinus problems, high blood pressure, arthritis, to help rid the body of toxins, stimulate thinking, slow the aging process, regulate blood pressure, reduce cholesterol, and fight infection.
Apple cider vinegar includes malic acid, efficient in battling fungal and bacterial infections. Malic acid dissolves uric acid deposits from around the joints, and the uric acid is later on removed from the body.
This kitchen staple made from fermented apple juice is packed with fiber and nutrients and can help cure just about anything, from sugar cravings to acid reflux to diabetes to cancer to constipation.